The Request for Invitation process for The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, brought to you by Gran Turismo, opens on November 15, 2018 and will close on January 4, 2019. In order to allow more practice time for competitors, and to facilitate a more efficient Race Day experience, the PPIHC will once again limit the field to approximately 100 vehicles. The field of invited entries will be chosen through the Request for Invitation process by our Selection Committee. All required information listed in the Request for Invitation application must be submitted by the entry deadline of January 4, 2019. There will be no exceptions.
Entry fee for the 2019 event is $2,250 per competitor.
For a complete list of all mandatory forms, documents and information please click here. The PPIHC Selection Committee will use the following criteria and guidelines when choosing the field for the 2019 Race:
- Racing Experience (to be detailed on racing resume)
- Vehicle Eligibility/Quality
- Rookie/Veteran Status
- Racing References
- Previous Pikes Peak Performance & Results
Please review entirely before completing your Request for Invitation:
- 2019 Registration Timeline
- 2019 Rule Book
- 2019 Request for Invitation Checklist
- 2019 Racing Resume Example
The PPIHC will be conducting a private test for accepted and registered entries for the 2019 event. Each testing day will have a maximum number of car/motorcycle participants, and registration for those spaces will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Testing Registration will open on November 15, 2018. You must register for testing online. Click here to register for 2019 Testing.
Selection Committee: The PPIHC Selection Committee collectively brings 150+ years of experience in the automotive field to this prestigious event, with some members having ties to this race dating back to its inception and the days of Spencer Penrose. This committee has deep roots in Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region and includes members whose family involvement has spanned generations.
- For registration system questions, please contact: Daniel Rodriguez, Director of Operations, email@example.com.
- For technical questions regarding Motorcycle Divisions, please contact: Paul Livingston, Technical Director – Motorcycle Program, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions regarding Car Divisions, please contact: Dan Skokan, Director of Competition, email@example.com
- For any other general questions please contact: Megan Leatham, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org