Colorado Springs——Still wondering what to get those special people on your gift list for the Holidays, New Year, birthday or anniversary?
The right choice could be advance tickets for the 96th running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Brought to you by Gran Turismo.
You can purchase those coveted tickets online for the 2018 Race To The Clouds beginning Friday, December 1st. Plan now to purchase your tickets to watch the world’s most prestigious hill climb and the nation’s second-oldest motorsports event.
Where to Purchase Tickets:
- NEW – Ticket sales have moved online! To expedite entry to the event, and improve traffic flow, tickets will NOT be sold at the Gateway. Please visit www.ppihc.org to purchase Practice Day tickets, Race Day tickets and Camping Permits.
- Tickets can be purchased throughout Race Week at the various locations listed on the race week schedule.
- PPIHC may limit the number of tickets sold to the 2018 event.
- Spectators are not guaranteed a parking spot if specific locations are full.
- Parking at the spectator viewing areas is on a first come, first served basis.
- Practice day tickets must be purchased online, and are available in limited quantities.
- Practice day tickets are $25 per day for June 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd.
- Camping Permits- $150; Camping permits are sold online at www.ppihc.org.
- $150 per vehicle, each camper must also purchase a race ticket.
- Permits are limited. There are no refunds.
- Race Day General Admission ticket prices vary based on the total number of attendees in a vehicle. There must be a functioning seatbelt for every attendee inside the vehicle. Tickets purchased online before Race Day (June 24, 2018) are discounted $10 each from their online Race Day prices.
- There are no refunds.
- No tickets will be sold after 10am on Race Day.
- No admittance to the event after 12pm on Race Day.
Ticket Price Breakdown:
|Online AdvanceTicket Prices||Online Race DayTicket Prices|
|Single Ticket||$65 ($65/ticket)||$75 ($75/ticket)|
|Family 2 Pack||$110 ($55/ticket)||$130 ($65/ticket)|
|Family 3 Pack||$150 ($50/ticket)||$180 ($60/ticket)|
|Family 4 Pack||$180 ($45/ticket)||$220 ($55/ticket)|
|Family 5 Pack||$200 ($40/ticket)||$250 ($50/ticket)|
|Family 6 Pack||$210 ($35/ticket)||$270 ($45/ticket)|
|Family 7 Pack||$245 ($35/ticket)||$315 ($45/ticket)|
|Family 8 Pack||$280 ($35/ticket)||$360 ($45/ticket)|
|Single Motorcycle Ticket||$35 ($35/ticket)||$45 ($45/ticket)|
|Double Motorcycle Ticket||$60 ($30/ticket)||$80 ($40/ticket)|
Anyone who is 10 years of age and over needs to purchase a race ticket. Tickets can be purchased online, or at specific locations during Race Week (see the race week schedule). One camping permit is required for each vehicle or motorcycle wanting to camp overnight on June 23rd. Campers, please remember, each individual must also purchase a Race Day ticket.