Start packing your gear! It’s time to plan your next adventure on Pikes Peak-America’s Mountain capturing the sights and sounds of the 99th Running of the Race to the Clouds.
The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, brought to you by Gran Turismo, is now accepting applications for 2021 Media Accreditation. To learn more, read the new 2021 Media Guide.
There are two types of media credentials. Please review the criteria listed below and choose the application that fits your situation. If you have previously received Official Race Media, you may now have to apply through the Special Access portal.
Official Race Media – Official Race Media accreditation is reserved for media outlets providing general race coverage for their audiences or other news distribution with a documented history of news and events coverage. Official Race Media credentials are free of charge.
- Must cover the entire event, all divisions and competitors
- News organizations producing daily or approved weekly/monthly newspapers
- National news/motorsport organizations or magazines/periodicals
- Internet-based news organizations or motorsport sites with a wide subscriber base
- Wire services
- National television/radio networks; local television stations; and/or photo agencies.
Special Access Media – Special Access Media accreditation is reserved for media outlets attending the PPIHC to cover select vehicles, competitors, and/or teams. Special Access Media credentials are $75 (USD) each. Payment is due at the time of application submission.
- News organizations and photo agencies covering individual or select groups of competitors.
- Employees in marketing, promotions, sales, advertising, public relations, etc.
- Team photographers/videographers.
- Freelance journalists must be on verifiable assignment or may be denied official access, and must submit a Special Access Credential Application.
Media credentials are granted at the discretion of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. Credentials are not transferable and may be revoked at any time. Information submitted will be used to determine your accreditation status.
Event Coordinator & Historian